Pokemon Adventures Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon chat game where your adventures matter.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kayate's Character Layout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kayate

Kayate

Kayate's Character Layout Empty
PostSubject: Kayate's Character Layout   Kayate's Character Layout EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:52 am

Character

Name: Lucas Tonaki

Job: Pokemon Trainer

Appearance:
Kayate's Character Layout Anime%2525252520boy

Stats:

Trainer: 10/10 HP

On Hand:

[ Lunacy ] | [ Zebstrika ] | [♂] | 60/60 HP | 15/15 EXP (Quick Attack, Tail Whip, Charge, Shock Wave, Thunder Wave, Pursuit, Flame Charge, Stomp, Discharge, Agility, Wild Charge, Thrash, Volt Switch )

Holding EXP Share [ Aero ] | [ Tranquil ] | [♀] | 43/45 HP | 11/15 EXP (Gust, Growl, Air Cutter, Roost, Leer, Quick Attack, Detect, Taunt, Air Slash, Razor Wind, Feather Dance, Swagger, Facade, Tail Wind, Sky Attack, Fly )

[Crescent] | [Musharna] | [♀] | 45/45 HP | 4/15 EXP (Psywave, Defense Curl, Lucky Chant, Yawn, Psybeam, Imprison, Moonlight, Zen Headbutt, Synchronoise, Nightmare, Hypnosis, Future Sight, Calm Mind, Psychic, Dream Eater, Telekinesis, Stored Power )

[Rolet] [Braviary] | [♂] | 45/45 HP | 7/15 EXP (Peck, Leer, Fury Attack, Wing Attack, Hone Claws, Scary Face, Aerial Ace, Slash, Defog, Tail Wind, Air Slash, Crush Claw, Sky Drop, SuperPower, Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Thrash, Retaliate, Fly )

[Gurdurr] | [♂] | 0/45 HP | 1/15 EXP (Pound, Leer, Focus Energy, Bide, Retaliate, Low Kick, Rock Throw, Wake-Up-Slap, Chip Away, Bulk Up, Rockslide, Dynamic Punch, Scary Face, Hammer Arm)

Oscar [Oshawott] ♂ : 20/20 HP 5/10 EXP (Tackle, Tail Whip, Water Gun, Water Sport, Focus Energy, Razor Shell )

Snivy | [Female] : 20/20 HP 0/10 EXP (Tackle)

Vanal [Vanillish] ♀ : 45/45 HP 9/15 EXP (Icicle Spear, Harden, Astonish, Uproar, Icy Wind, Mist, Avalanche, Taunt, Mirror Flash, Acid Armor, Ice Beam, Hail, Mirror Coat, Blizzard, Sheer Cold )

Bee [Sudowoodo] ♂ : 20/20 HP 2/10 EXP (Fake Tears, Copycat, Flail, Low Kick, Rock Throw, Mimic, Block, Faint Attack, Rock Tomb, Rock Slide, Slam, Sucker Punch )

Shelly [Shedinja] ♀ : 45/45 HP 0/15 EXP ( Scratch, Harden, Leech Life, Sand-Attack, Fury Swipes, Mind Reader, False Swipe, Mud-Slap, Metal Claw, Dig )

Items:
Money:11,825 ¥

Backpack:

Stat Alterers
Potion x3

Hyper Potion x3

Pokefood x1 (Four uses in all)

Candy x1
Energybar x2

Misc.
Super Repel x1

Escape Rope

Tent x1

Greatball: Has a good chance of catching a pokemon x3

Fire Stone x2

Special Items
Pokedex (Version 5)

EXP Share

Kayate's Character Layout BackpackBoy
Black Jacket

Plume Fossil

TM Flamethrower

TM Retaliate

TM Struggle Bug

TM Volt Switch

TM Bulldoze

TM Acrobatics

HM Fly

Badges: Trio Badge, Basic Badge, Insect Badge, Bolt Badge, Quake Badge, Jet Badge

Journal:
Lucas wrote:
I've just purchased a Journal... Why? Why not, y'know? I figure I this thing could be pretty valuable some time... Anyways, I'm Lucas Tonaki. I guess I should really tell why I bought this...but from the beginning. My Pokemon journey began in Straiton City here in Unova. I conquered the first gym, taking out all three of the Straiton Triplets. RIGHT after this, their Pokemon are stolen - I follow them to the DreamYard and aid them in getting there Pokemon back - with Lenora's help, we got them back. I then met a man... the Pokemon Association President... He was like a father to me, more so than my own father, anyways. Then, I met a girl. A girl called White. White and I began to travel together, and she got into quite a bit of trouble...
After meeting a some great friends - a girl named Erin and a boy named Black along with White, things started to go down hill.

I managed to get to beating Burgh before everything went full-out down hill. Right after I defeated him and got my third badge, he died. He was assassinated by Koga - a gym leader from the Kanto region. I was blamed, along with my companions, for his murder. We were jailed, but escaped. We ran to the past cities to check on Lenora and the triplets to discover all were killed - except for Chili. PAP - Pokemon Association President - falsely confronted us, 'threatening' to take us to jail - until he was assassinated by Koga as well. It's all a man named 'Kenji''s fault. His goal is to summon Arceus and make a world where Pokemon and people are equal - creating almighty peace. Every gym leader from Burgh died right after I defeated them, except for Clay. I write this journal a bit after Skyla's death, so I'm unsure if the final two will survive.

Eventually - my friends, White, Black, Cheren, and Bianca were turned to stone. How? I'm not sure. But they were. I was also sent into a crazy nightmare...By some guy that was controlling a Darkrai. Crazy stuff. I defeated Skyla - whom died right after. By now, my name was cleared among the law, but I still felt as if I was a cause of it somehow...

I climb the Celestial Tower at this point. At the top, I meet the man in control of Darkrai again... He rings the bell at the top and summons three Pokemon that seemed to float on clouds...My new friend, Feda, rang the bell, but the Pokemon disapproved... Then I rang the bell. They approved of me. The man said that I was destined to join Kenji...Because of my ability to connect with the hearts of Pokemon... And then we were blown down. We wake up in the Pokemon Center of Mistralton a bit later, and then I bought this journal.

Journal2 wrote:
I just met Marshal! Elite Four Marshal! He seems to know Kenji, along with other members of his team...
He challenged me to bring back a Beartic by using my 'ability' without battling it... After several injuries in Twist Mountain - I found the secret to the abiltiy. Physical touch. I took the Beartic back - it seemed to speak in my mind...but...not speak at the same time.

Marshal's going to join us on our journey... Erin, Feda, Celestria, and I - along with Marshal, begin our journey once again...

We ran into some thugs that we met back in Castelia...Feda made the cave cave-in, and Shedninja dug us out...but the thugs ran off. Idiots. Then a miner guy showed up and triple battled us! Timburr evolved from the battle! He gave us each a strange fossil...

Box Pokemon:

[Nickname] | [Name] | [Gender] | 20/20 HP | 0/10 EXP (Moves)

Last Location: Route 6

Last edited by Kayate on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kayate

Kayate

PostSubject: Re: Kayate's Character Layout   Kayate's Character Layout EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:44 am

Character

Name: Landen Nanaka

Job: Gym Leader, Pokemon Team Grunt

Appearance: Usually wearing a karate gi, a bandanna tied around his head, always with bare feet. Short black hair, stone cold eyes.
Stats:

Trainer: 9/10 HP

On Hand:

[Ty] | [Tyrogue] | [Male] | 20/20 HP | 8/10 EXP (Tackle, Helping Hand, Fake-Out, Foresight, Retaliate, Rock Slide)
[Leo] | Ledyba | [ Male ] | 20/20 | 1/10EXP (Tackle, Comet Punch)
Seth | Swinub | Male | 20/20 | 2/10 EXP ( Tackle, Odor Sleuth, Mud Sport, Powder Snow )
Ella | Elekid | Female | 15/15 | 5/10 | ( Quick Attack, Leer, Thundershock, Low Kick, Swift, Shock Wave, Light Screen )

Items:
800$

Strange Poketch

Box Pokemon:

[Nickname] | [Pokemon] | [Gender] | 20/20 HP | 0/10 EXP (Moves)

Last Location: Route 42

Important Information:
Owns a small unofficial gym on Route Fourty-Five. "Mountainside Gym"
Back to top Go down
Kayate

Kayate

PostSubject: Re: Kayate's Character Layout   Kayate's Character Layout EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Name: Nathan

Appearance: Blonde hair that is usually spiked up, always wearing dark sunglasses that cover up light blue eyes. Black jacket with a white undershirt and jeans.

Important Information: Very overconfident.

Stats:

On Hand:

[Blazer] | [Torchic] | [Male] | 20/20 HP | 3/10 EXP (Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember, Peck )
[Corra] | [Corphish] | [Female] | 20/20 HP | 4/10 EXP (Bubble, Harden, Vicegrip, Leer, Bubblebeam )

Items:

510$

Pokeball x2

Potion x1

Box Pokemon:

Last Location: Petalburg City

Last edited by Kayate on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kayate

Kayate

PostSubject: Re: Kayate's Character Layout   Kayate's Character Layout EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:44 pm

[center]Character

Name: Lloyd Geran

Appearance:
Kayate's Character Layout Manga-guy-anime-guys-6785890-362-502

Important Information: Native to Saffron City. Very timid

Stats:

On Hand:

[Oru] | [Voltorb] | [N/A] | 20/20 HP | 0/10 EXP (Charge)

Items:
Money: 100
Box Pokemon:

Last Location: Lavender
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayate's Character Layout   Kayate's Character Layout Empty

Back to top Go down

Kayate's Character Layout
Page 1 of 1