Pokemon Adventures Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon chat game where your adventures matter.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rune's Character Sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune

Rune

Rune's Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Rune's Character Sheet   Rune's Character Sheet EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:47 pm

Name: Rune

Job: n/a

Appearance:
Rune's Character Sheet Caring11
5 feet 1 inch tall
105 pounds (give or take)
slim build

Important Information:
Rune can be painfully shy but is very friendly with any and all pokemon. She even befriended a few wild ones as a child. Rune is very protective of those close to her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPVcwZJWJvM&feature=related Her theme. Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Stats:

Trainer: 10/10 HP

Rune's Character Sheet B2a59810
~Backpack~
13 990¥
4x PokeBall
2x Potions
1x Water Stone
1x Fire Stone

Rune's Character Sheet A10
~Journal~

Rune wrote:
I'm happy i got a journal today because things have been swirling around my mind like a whirlpool... Ever since i visited the Ruins of Alph ive been having strange feelings and then after being knocked out by lugia I had a weird dream... almost like a vision...
I was a child again and i was running. I was trying to stop something... Two pokemon were fighting and alot of others were getting hurt... They were fighting over boundries i think... and i was trying to calm them down somehow but then i got hit by one of them. It seemed almost the bigger of the two. Purple and grey and it was standing on two legs. I fell into a black place and it felt like i was floating forever... I felt like i was changing somehow...
But then i woke up and i was at Kurt's house. For some reason i keep thinking about it... ~Rune

Rune wrote:
I said something strange to Lucas that confused even me. When i was telling him that i had to stop the fighting and reason with lugia... I said i couldn't stop it last time... I'm not even sure why I said it or even what it means. It seems as though theres something in my memories that i can't remember and I feel like it's somehow connected to the dream i had. Is it because I couldn't stop the fighting in my dream? ~Rune

Rune wrote:
A wave is heading strait for Olivine... I can't believe this... Everything just keeps getting worse and worse. I'm not sure I can cope with this much more... I feel on the verge on a breakdown but I have to keep my composure in front of Lucas. What would he think if i suddenly started crying? Anyhow.. Despite my worrying nonstop about Olivine, I've been thinking a lot about the dreams I've been having... I only hope i figure something out... ~Rune

Rune wrote:
Well... It's over. I beat Giratina and saved Bugsy and Olivine. Lugia helped me.. It was amazing... but... Now I can't find Lucas. I feel suddenly lonely now that he's gone. I hope I find him soon. ~Rune

Box Pokemon:

[Nickname] | [Pokemon] | [Gender] | 20/20 HP | 0/10 EXP (Moves)

Last Location: Olivine

Last edited by Rune on Sun May 06, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 47 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Rune's Character Sheet   Rune's Character Sheet EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:24 am

On Hand:

Rune's Character Sheet 153Bayleef

[Udon] | [Bayleaf] [female] | 45/45 HP | 0/15 EXP
(Tackle, Growl, Razor Leaf, Poison Powder, Synthesis, Reflect, Magical Leaf, Natural Gift, Sweet Scent, Light Screen, Body Slam, Safeguard )

Rune's Character Sheet 120px-Lainergie_s

[Jeremy] | [Flaffy] | [male] | 8/45 HP | 2/15 EXP
(Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Thunder Wave, Cotton Spore, Charge, Electro Ball, Cotton Guard, Discharge, Signal Beam, Light Screen, Power Gem, and Thunder)

Rune's Character Sheet 20437252634057164

[Aqua] | [Marill] | [female] | 55/55 HP | MAX/10 EXP
(Tackle, Defense Curl, Tail Whip, Water Gun, Rollout, Bubblebeam, Aqua Ring, Double Edge, Rain Dance, Aqua Tail, Hydropump)

Rune's Character Sheet Pidgy11

[Galen] | [Pidgey] | [male] | 20/20 HP | 6/10 EXP
(Tackle, Sand Attack ,Gust, Quick Attack, Whirlwind, Twister, Feather Dance )

Rune's Character Sheet 12306310

[Sebastion] | [Vulpix] | [male] | 55/55 HP | MAX/10 EXP
(Ember, Tail Whip, Roar, Quick Attack, Fire Spin, Confuse Ray, Imprison, Flame Burst, Safeguard, Will-O'-Wisp, Payback, Flamethrower, Captivate, Inferno)

Rune's Character Sheet Baby_g10

[Howlite] | [Growlithe] | [female] | 25/25 | MAX/10 EXP
( Bite, Roar, Ember, Leer, Odor Sleuth, Helping Hand, Flame Wheel, Reversal, Fire Fang, Flame Burst, Take Down, Flamethrower, Agility, Crunch, Retaliate, Heat Wave, Flare Blitz )

Last edited by Rune on Tue May 01, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Rune's Character Sheet   Rune's Character Sheet EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:24 am

Reserved~
Back to top Go down
SuperEffectiveHits

SuperEffectiveHits

PostSubject: ..Completety Unrelated...   Rune's Character Sheet EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Welcome To Pokemon Adventures !
Nice Character YOu Got Here ^^
It Still Makes Me Wonder...Did You Draw Those Pics ?
Btw Her/His THeme Is Awesome !
Back to top Go down
http://flamepick.deviantart.com
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Rune's Character Sheet   Rune's Character Sheet EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Thank you. I drew the picture of her but not of the pokemon. I havent had time to do it but i will eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rune's Character Sheet   Rune's Character Sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Rune's Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1